Friday, October 31, 2008

Ms.Earth Philippines


Last wed I headed to subic for work. We had an exhibit in the Subic Trade Convention and except for me driving balikan, the whole trip ain't that bad. (Sztex rocks btw, MNL - SUB only takes 2 hours) Anyway while manning the booth, Ms.Earth contestants suddenly appeared from nowhere and headed straight to me. It's like an axe commercial or even twilight zone! Ok the headed straight to me part was another day dream of mine but I swear the contestants were really there! See the pic up there? That's Ms.Philippines asking me to take a picture with her. :p ok she din't but I din't too. My boss forced me into the pic and of course i had no choice. Professionalism ba kamo?? Honest to goodness they wern't all that... I mean they look good on tv and in pictures, and she sure hella made me look like a freaking hobbit, but trust me my friends - my head didn't turn that much. No offense to the contestants but there were only a handful i found jaw-droppingly hot. Maybe my opinion would've been different if they were there in their two-piece... Yeah... They should've been... :)

No comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix