Thursday, October 2, 2008

My stick figure friend...

Confidence... heh... more like a bluff. After all my trash talking last time, i am very humbled to say it was all but a pile of crap. Tuesday went well but a.k.a superwoman treated me Burger King, double cheeseburger with go large REGULAR drink and fries. What a friend! Yesterday was also relatively ok. Hit the gym, and drank a large ZAGU. Demmit. I just had lunch today and I had a rib-eye steak and a vanilla almond Haegen Daz ice cream bar for dessert. (WOW rich... that's coz my dad paid for it). No matter how hard I try, and i believe i can stop eating, certain EVENTS just make me eat. When people treat me, i don't want to be rude so i HAVE to eat. So to everyone out there PLEASE treat me all you want after Dec 19. Heck i'll even treat you!

On a positive note though, it's been around 2 and a half weeks since i started THIN ROUTINE - i haven't been that strict with myself (not at all actually) but after i weighed in yesterday...

----DRUM ROLL PLEASE----

I have lost 3 pounds and I am officially 162lbs as of now. Woohoo! Probably behind schedule but 3 pounds for me is like 1 MELYON! this calls for a celebration!!!! PIZZA NIGHT!!!

So that's what's up with me. I'm feeling a little great about losing 3lbs, feel bad for having a few pitstops with my diet but hey, all's well my friends. I am STILL very confident i'll make 15lbs by Dec 19.

Now this part is for MJ LIMIN. For those who don't know him, he's my kabarkada who headed to Canada because of his surpassing intelliegence with IT related materials... lets leave it at that. Now we have oppositve problems. He can't seem to gain weight. My dear brother, I will switch bodies with you anytime.... Ok I'm just joking you scrawny bastard. MJ = stick figure. He asked me how the EFF do I motivate myself and requested if i could motivate him with my words. So here goes my friend listen up and listen well. You'll be back here by April, that's about 7 months away. In 7 months i believe you can EASILY gain around 10 to 15lbs? Hell I'm losing 15 by Dec so i'm giving you an easier time. I don't think simple words can motivate you to lose weight so here comes the pain.

IF YOU DON'T GET TO GAIN WEIGHT BY APRIL... YOU WILL...
  1. Give the barkada a ps3.
  2. Treat us 5 lunch meals and 5 dinners of our choice.
  3. Get beaten up.
  4. LAStly, I will upload all the videos I made for you here, in multiply, facebook, and youtube for everyone to see. (X_X)
So to you my friend! GODSPEED.. You can negotiate the terms if you want. NOT!!!!!

No comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix