Monday, September 29, 2008

SHUR WIN!

Today I woke up feeling a lot better thanks to extra strong strepsils. It's good that i feel 80% better because this week is going to be hell. Not because of work or something. I'm just really motivated to lose just a little weight for saturday's beach trip (FINALLY!). Anyway today has been perfect so far! Had oatmeal for breakfast, chicken breast salad for lunch, banana cupcake made with splenda for dessert and lots of water, and jogging/pushups/situps later when I get home. Weird, can't believe I'm motivated... Not that I'm complaining. I had the easiest time today refusing to order a FREE triple cheeseburger. Yes I was tempted but it's not like I was drooling or anything. Looking at that picture... maybe a little... (this sucks)



For those who bet against me, don't worry so much. Today's sudden spike of motivation is my little cover up for the weekend. Since i was recuperating (love that word) from my illness which limited me from jogging the whole week, I HAD to answer to my tantalizing (nice word too) cravings last weekend. It's a psychological medicine so sush. My weekend could be best explained by the following: Uncle Moe's Shawarma - damn fine way to have bad breath. Inihaw na liempo - SOLIDO. Doube smores cookie creamwhich - heaven. I'll show the pictures so you can feel what I felt. (^_^)



Man oh man I do not regret any moment of it! I may have gained a few more pounds and screwed myself all over again but HEY! How can you say no to that!!! MAIN POINT IS, I am very much focused today and tomorrow and probably until the bet ends so for those who doubted, too bad so sad!!! Don't worry guys, when I get the wagers by Dec. 19, we can all have dinner somewhere, my treat. NOT! Bwahahahahaha... You guys say goodbye to your money as early as now. Or better yet, give up and pay me half. Bwahahahahha...

No comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix