Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Break Up

Crispy pata, Lapid's chicharon, Liempo, Triple Decker Cheeseburger, Shawarma rice, Coke light... just like Adrianne, Stigmatized and Wherever you will go... What's the resemblance? They're all CALLING!!! Get it? The Calling? .... (X_X)

Pardon the corniness but the "Thin Routine" is really hurting me bad. For the past 4 days i have been very "disciplined" with eating and running and honest to goodness my friends, i think I'm actually doing it. (sucks for those who bet) There have been nothing but oatmeal, water, brown organic rice, tofu, banana, and around 31/2 hours of jogging so far. Well i did have one bottle of beer yesterday coz i can't refuse my boss but other than that, i had NOTHING. I swear this thing's killing me... makes me wonder if all the wagers i made can compensate the sacrifice i'm doing...

Last night while eating, or may i say "drinking" soup, my oh soo nice sister bought a plastic of chicharon and left it on the table. Contrary to what you think, i did hold it and stare at it but I didn't give in. This was the scenario:

Lapid's Chicharon: Hey baby, come! come!, lets do it!
Burns: Umm... errr...
Lapid's Chicharon: C'mon now... you know you want me...
Burns: Umm... err... I'm sorry. It's just not gona work out....
Lapid's Chicharon: But why? I though i was your favorite??? :'C
Burns: It's not you... It's me...
Lapid's Chicharon: At least take one?
Burns: WIND WALK!
Lapid's Chicharon: WOAH! OMGZOR Where where where??
-------END-------

I copied the "It's not you" line from my friend John Policarpio by the way. Moving on from my schitzo moment, another temptation came my way. In the freezer, there's a super loaded rocky road and god darnnit! I love ice cream. That one hurt me bad. The freezer was like a trap, where a kung fu midget will suddenly pop out and kick me in the balls. I still can't get over it.... Hope that ice cream burns in hell...

Oh man... Breaking up with FOOD, REAL scrumptuous and hefty food that is, is REALLY hard. It drains the living life out of me and eats me inside... I'm looking forward to running again though...

*Btw my I started out 165lbs.

5 comments:

ecner said...

burns this is too funny! HAHAHA schizo!

-law

burns said...

hahaha thanks law!

WWF-Philippines said...

i'll bet P50.00!!! hahahaha.. what a cheapoOwww... good luck burns boy!
-den

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain dude. i caved from stress. i hate you, chocolate... (no, i can't live without you). hey if you wanna gym together after work one of these days, hit me up.

Anonymous said...

WOW. super meaningful conversation with Lapids. that's deep.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! sorry couldn't help it. HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix