Monday, September 15, 2008

"Motiva... tio... tio... FOOD!"

Last weekend, I worked out like hell. I was sweating all over the place, losing weight and burning calories. I played badminton, basketball, went jogging for 2 solid hours and *****SNAP*****
Yeah yeah it was all a dream... more like a fantasy... My weekend can be best described with 1 word,
SCRUMPTUOUSLYHEFTY. That self-made word speaks for itself. Days go by after i gave myself a problem - "Thin Routine". Instead of becoming something that could inspire me to go and move my sleazy butt, i ended up casting a curse upon myself, a burden. Now i feel bad every time i eat. BUT it's not stopping me from eating. See what boredom does? It makes you crazy and you end up screwing yourself. I screwed me big time.

So i ask myself, what happend to optimism? I just can't seem to get motivated enough to freaking follow my own checklist and there are a lot of factors stopping me from being active - bad weather stops me from jogging, traffic drains the living life out of me, etc etc. WHAT TO DO??

Maybe i can...
1. throw up every time after eating? (too desperate)
2. keep a video copy of two girls one cup on my phone and watch it to lose appetite? (too much..)
3. place a pic of mark nelson's abs on my cubicle? (too gay...)
4. get money for sacrficing food...
PURFECT!!!!!

That's it! As much as i would regret it in the long term I would look for someone who wants to make a bet. Honesty system works? I guess for this bet, actions will speak louder than words. I am currently at the 165lbs range and assumingly someone takes my bet, losing weight says it all. Today is September 16, given 3 months before christmas comes, (gawd all the yummiest food in the world...) I should be able to lose around what? 10 pounds maybe? Hopefully...

Before I get myself into more trouble, i should probably shut up now eh? Boredom bites back hard. But since I already said it, and my word is as strong as a Wooly Mammoth, I WILL look for someone to bet with. Any takers?


Thin Routine update: from a +20 something % last week, I'm guessing I'm -15% right now. (X_X)

No comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix