Wednesday, September 10, 2008

first day jitters?

Ok, i admit. I got a little too carried away. That checklist was hella tough. I tried my best today
to resist my favorite thing in the world (FOOD) but to no avail. Yeah.. i'm the biggest pussy for the day but i won't give up that easily! You know what they say: i may have lost the battle, but i will win the war!

For breakfast, I didn't bring my baon to increase my chances of not eating but then my officemates invited me to the caf and oh lord... how can i resist the sweet smell of longsilog with fried rice... YES i gave in...

For lunch, i was able to hold it and decided to just drink coffee (is coffee bad?) HOWEVER, it turned out to be a very gloomy and cold afternoon so I ended up being very very sleepy. SO I ATE 2 packs of sour gummy worm! WAG NA KUMONTRA PLS? Di na nga naglunch eh...

Finally, after two hours of badass traffic due to the effin badass rain, i got badass hungree and ate a whole bunch for dinner. Well at least it was only fried fish. :-)

It's 8pm now, i just took a bath. End of day evaluation: Wasn't able to drink 9 glasses of water (only 1/2... and water's bad for my health), didn't go jogging (it was raining hard), and i got all the excuses in the world today so please spare me. Even superstar rookies choke on their first games... I'm staring at a toblerone right now... hmmmm.... yuuuummm.... do you know that chocolates actually make you smarter? oh what a coinsidence i have a report to make!! :-)

TIME TO GET SMART!!!!!!!! i guess i had 17.46% progress today with the "Thin Routine"... very good considering its my first day. The way i see things, the glass of water is 1/4 filled - not 3/4 empty!

I swear I'll do better tomorrow! Peace out fellow bored people! =p


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Burns... Hehe. :) It's okay! You need time to adjust pa to your new routine. Hehe. I support you!

Anonymous said...

ssssssssssssssssible yan bro bro! bakit mo tatanggihan ang isang hefty meal? kain lang. ITADAKIMASU!
mauuna pa ako sayo! :))


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix