Friday, September 26, 2008

TODAY (Sorry for the lack of creativity)

So sorry for the delay! The host has been under maintenance for the longest time! ( ok I'm lying... forgive me host) Truth is i just got lost in words. Sometimes you're brain just stops working and all the creative juice dries up. Right now I'm making this entry coz as usual I'm bored and secondly I'm hoping this acts like a sparkplug to my brain...

*SPrrrr
*SPArrrrrrrr
*SPAAAARKKKK!!!!!!

There you go! I feel a part of it coming back (^_^). So let me start by saying I got sick. I had a very tiring weekend but it sure heck was fun and worth every little second of it! I speak for John and Sarte too. **Wink wink** On the downside though, i did push myself to the limit and ended up getting sick. Tried to go to work last Wed but my body just wasn't cooperating. I ended up calling in sick yesterday too (and NO it's not to watch ADMU-DLSU finals: well maybe it was 20% of the reason. OK 50%) But SERIOUSLY I was sick. 'Nuff said.

Instead of being weak from being sick, and having my illness as an advantage for my financially "deadly" wagers, I FEEL like it was more of a disadvantage. It's like a step down from my goals. Since i had toncilitis, i wasn't able to eat that much for the past two days but TODAY, my oh my it's a different story. There's something about today that just made me snap. Today i lost the battle again. I'll use bullet points to describe my failure:
  • Office mates asking if I'm ok na and saying "Pumayat ka na" (temporary happiness)
  • lunch time, my lunch group wanted to eat liempo again... I COULD'NT HELP IT!!!!!
  • merienda, (i just had it now btw), i ate balut and penoy. Balut as ugly duckling as it looks tastes soo good. On the other hand WTF is penoy????
  • 9pm shawarma rice, chicken kebab, ox brain, keema, and "All-my-tea" dinner plan

I'm still drooling for shawarma rice... shawarma rice with lots of veggies and sauce... I CAN'T WAIT! I'll take a pic of it later and repost it here.

DEMMIT! I honestly feel like i've already lost a few pounds but it's making me lose my focus. I got a month and a half to go and it's too early for me to celebrate. I may be on track but i am very much on that thin line between chubby and "just right". I gota to be stronger. I have to hold on. Have to hide my money somewhere so i stop buying food. I just have to....

Next weekend I plan to head to the beach with some friendly friends... figured to make it a short term goal. A "for-the-meantime" motivation. I'll worry again after that. I don't want to be a fat-ass dugong bouncing off the shore.

No comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix