Friday, September 12, 2008

"Stress and Thin Routine Update"


Yesterday was very stressful. I was loaded with work the whole day... i literally had to run around everywhere. I mean, the whole week i bum and chill here at the office then BAM!!! It's like my boss got possessed by a stress ghost and decided to trip on me... it's not that I'm lazy to work, i just work really fast so i end up having free time. Lots of free time. So for all you my fellow bored and stressed people, i found a stress reduction kit and it's here on the right side. Try it out... :-)

MOVING ON.. back to THIN ROUTINE... still not much luck.
Yesterday i proudly didn't eat much. (coz i was too busy with work) Still, no 9 glasses of water, no oatmeal and no walking. I did get to follow one thing! I ate fruit for mirienda. I heard that banana is really healthy and is a favorite for the health conscious so.... i had BANANAQ. Wait a minute, i know it has LOTS of sugar on it but it's still counted as a fruit. Its banana with sugar, not sugar with banana so spare me. At night i had a phone-a-massage and that's about it. I can say I was a little successful yesterday. :)

I just had a realization... it's really amazing how easy it is to get rid of boredom through blogging. Now that i started writing, i barely have the time to write. Work has been hitting me from all angle. If i stop blogging.... maybe work will stop coming in too. I'm a genius.

BORED = BLOG
BLOG = WORK
then BORED = WORK

After a thorough computation for the bored blog work mathematical concept relationship, i come up with the conclusion that getting bored is hard work and working hard is boring. Being the genius that i am today, i will end this entry with a quote:

"i am, therefore i'm not" - Mr. Cashew Pistachio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fried lumpia-like thingies are the worst! haha bili ka nalang ng fresh banana or something!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix