Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What boredom does...

September 9, 2008


“THE THIN ROUTINE”


Today I start to live a healthy lifestyle. I know I said and tried this a million times before but today I will make it happen. I know it’s hard to lose weight, hell it’s even harder to walk the talk about doing all these bullshit but I guess I’ve had enough. To my complete lifestyle turnaround I made a list of the things I would like to do. I call this the “thin routine”. :-)


1. water only 9 glasses (no more juice or softdrinks... ouch!)

2. Walk everyday/ walk the dog

3. play basket or badminton

4. stop eating rice

5. light weight lifting, push-up, sit-up

6. one coke light per week

7. eat fruits (apple/banana)

8. oatmeal for breakfast and dinner


Geez… Just looking at it makes me doubt myself again. For some people this may seem like a breeze so let me explain how hard it is for me. I was consistently in the 140lbs zone when I was 17 (I’m 5’6 ½ by the way) and I am now around 165lbs and just turned 22. I don’t want to brag but I did have 6pack abs before and I totally and completely blew it away. I love liempo, I eat like 5 slabs in one sitting, I eat a whole box of pizza, and burgers just seem too irresistible (Damn 3 pound cheeseburger… yum!). I drink coke every god given day, sometimes I resort to iced tea or juice. Being young and active, I never really though I’d gain weight that much. So to cut the story short, my “baboy” lifestyle turned me into a 25lbs bigger Burns. Well I really don’t consider myself fat, maybe a little wide and chubby… ok I’m lying I’m fat and I don’t care if it’s something psychological but I do feel fat and I hate it. I easily get tired, I look like a pregnant woman after eating and I just can’t stand it anymore. This writing thing sucks so I’ll just place my picture:


FACE

Past ----------> Present


BODY

Past ----------> Present


Can you spot the difference?? Yeah yeah I know you don’t have to rub it in . Let me clear something though – I don’t care what other people think, I don’t care if my friends tease me – I’m doing this because I’m effin bored with my life and I would like some sort of challenge. Besides, it’s 3pm, I’m stuck in the office with nothing to do, might as well blog about something impossible. See! I just wasted 30 minutes.


Anyway going back, “The Thin Routine” is my master plan. (and YES it starts today)

but I ate liempo for lunch so it officially starts TOMORROW. Hopefully this works out

for me. By the time this routine kills me, I’m hoping I would turn out like that ----------->


Once again I am not doing this merely to waste time, I will be serious and REALLY do this as much as I can. I know I can. I believe I can. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING...

... i think.


---> ADD COMMENT





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sible to bro! kung ako sayo istart mo na yung 2nd entry mo. "i give up" :)) wag ka magalala bro, sasamahan kita. yung akin naman yung "the silver surfer body project."

Anonymous said...

You can do it Bernard!I'll help you! just don't forget my part haha kidding!=D

burns said...

why thanks anonymous person. =)


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix